Episode Eight: Europe
Directed, filmed & produced by Kevin Jarvis
- Faith 71: Norwegian Lutheran Church: Attends a Lutheran baptism at Sussjavri, Lapland, northern Norway
- Faith 72: Sami shamanism: Witnesses a spiritual invocation of ancestors (Yoik) at Vesterama Sami Camp, Lapland, northern Norway
- Faith 73: Judaism in Lithuania: Attends Shabbat prayers and meal in Vilnius, Lithuania
- Faith 74: Christianity: Visits the Hill of Crosses, 12 km north of Šiauliai, northern Lithuania
- Faith 75: Russian Orthodox Church: Attends the Feast of the Epiphany and Baptism of Christ at the Cathedral of Christ the Saviour, Kropotkinskaya Square, Moscow, Russia, and an ice hole on Zhivopisnaya Street where worshippers swim in the freezing water.
- Faith 76: Atheism in Russia: Attends an Atheist discussion meeting in Moscow.
- Faith 77: Hare Krishna: Witnesses Hare Krishna procession in Moscow.
- Faith 78: Buddhism in Kalmykia: Witnesses Kalmyk Buddhist meditation at the Syakyusn-Syume Temple in Elista, Republic of Kalmykia, Russian Federation. Also visits an apartment built above the temple intended for a visit by the Dalai Lama.
- Faith 79: Benedictine monks: Attends Vespers at San Benedetto's Monastery, Subiaco, Italy.
- Faith 80: Damanhur: Visit to the Damanhur Community, Baldissero Canavese, near Torino, Italy.