Episode Seven: Latin America
Directed & produced by Rob Cowling. Camera Graham Veevers
- Faith 61: Roman Catholicism in Mexico: Attends Midnight Mass at the basilica of Our Lady of Guadalupe, Mexico City, Mexico
- Faith 62: Roman Catholic Church: Witnesses prayers to Santa Muerte, Barrio de Tepito, Mexico City. Also sees devotee of Santa Muerte being tattooed.
- Faith 63: El Tio: Witnesses offerings to a mine god at Cerro Rico mine, Potosi, Bolivia
- Faith 64: Pachamama: Witnesses llama sacrifice on hill above Sampaya, Bolivia
- Faith 65: Roman Catholic Church: Automobile blessing outside the basilica of the Virgen de la Candelaria, Copacabana, Bolivia
- Faith 66: Pentecostalism: Cleansing and exorcism of prisoners at Benfica detention centre, Leopoldina, Rio de Janeiro, Brazil by Assemblies of God minister. Minister later exorcises Owen-Jones in attempt to stop him smoking.
- Faith 67: Candomblé: Witnesses Samba Day celebrations and orixa possession
- Faith 68: Temple of Goodwill. Meditation at a pyramid shaped temple in Brasilia
- Faith 69: Valley of Dawn: Takes part in the Vale do Amanhecer ritual, a spirit reading, at location near Planaltina, Brazil.
- Faith 70: Santo Daime: Takes part in Ayahuasca service where participants drink powerful substance that is said to induce a higher state of consciousness and reveal aspects of an individual's inner divine self. Location: Ceu do Mapia, State of Acre, Brazil