Episode Four: The Middle East
Directed, filmed & produced by Tom Sheahan
- Faith 31: African Hebrew Israelites: Participates in a prayer meeting at the Village of Peace, Dimona, Israel.
- Faith 32: Christianity: Walks the Via Dolorosa on Good Friday and visits the Church of the Holy Sepulchre, Jerusalem, Israel.
- Faith 33: Judaism: Witnesses Purim celebrations at the Jerusalem Great Synagogue, and in the ultra-orthodox district of Me'a She'arim, Jerusalem, Israel.
- Faith 34: Sunni Islam: Discusses the tenets of the Sunni faith at the Umayyad Mosque, Damascus, Syria.
- Faith 35: Sufism: Witnesses whirling dervishes in a house beside a 14th century mosque in Aleppo, Syria.
- Faith 36: Alevi: Takes part in a cem ritual in a cemevi in a suburb of Istanbul, Turkey.
- Faith 37: Yazidi: Witnesses the Yazidi New Year celebrations in a village near Mosul, Iraq and at Lalish meets the current Yazidi leader.
- Faith 38: Samaritan: Attends the Samaritan Passover celebrations on Mount Gerizim, near Nablus, West Bank.
- Faith 39: Bahá'í: Attends the Festival of Ridván at the Shrine of the Báb, Haifa, Israel.