Episode Three: Africa
Directed, filmed & produced by Tom Sheahan
- Faith 21: Voodoo - Mamywata: Benin fishermen in Cotonou perform ritual to serpent goddess Mamywata.
- Faith 22: Voodoo - Gris Gris: Visits the fetish market in Cotonou, Benin to see various dead animal parts. Practitioners claim these heal common ailments.
- Faith 23: Voodoo - Church of Thron: Peter attends a Sunday service involving animal sacrifice in Cotonou, Benin.
- Faith 24: San Trance Dance: San Bushmen from near Ghanzi, Botswana, perform a trance dance and reflect on modern encroachments on their religious practice.
- Faith 25: Zulu Sangomas: Visits a Zulu Sangoma in Johannesburg, South Africa to contact the spirit of the ancestors.
- Faith 26: Twelfth Apostolic Church: Witnesses an outdoor prayer meeting in Hillsboro, Johannesburg, South Africa, where rituals involving healing and protection through the intercession of the Holy Spirit are key.
- Faith 27: Afrikaner Calvinism: Attends a prayer meeting at home in Groot Marico, South Africa where worshippers believe the world will end by 2020.
- Faith 28: Rastafari: Visits a community of Jamaicans, four hours drive from Addis Ababa, Ethiopia who believe Haile Selassie I is their messiah and that they are now in Zion.
- Faith 29: Ethiopian Islam: Visits a tearoom beside a mosque in Negash, Tigray, Ethiopia to chew khat.
- Faith 30: Ethiopian Orthodox Christianity: Witnesses a church service for the feast of St Michael at the Church of Mikael Imba, Tigray, Ethiopia.