Episode Six: India
Directed, filmed & series produced by Graham Johnston
- Faith 50: Tibetan Buddhism Witnesses a tara ritual at Kutsab Ternga monastery, near Jomsom, Mustang district, Nepal.
- Faith 51: Hinduism: Muktinath Walks through 108 waterspouts at the Stupa of Muktinath, near Jomsom, Mustang district, Nepal.
- Faith 52: Hindu/Buddhist: Child blessing. Attends a child blessing in a house in Kathmandu, Nepal.
- Faith 53: Hinduism: The Durga Puja festival. Witnesses the Durga Puja festival in Calcutta, India.
- Faith 54: Hinduism: Aghoris Meets an aghori in Tarapith, West Bengal, India.
- Faith 55: The Bishnoi Visits The Bishnoi and discusses their belief system in Rajasthan, India
- Faith 56: The Nath Firewalkers Witnesses Fire walking at Purnima in Rajasthan, India.
- Faith 57: Zoroastrianism Attends a Parsi wedding at the Parsi Fire Temple, Mumbai, India.
- Faith 58: Sikhism Attends the 300th anniversary of the consecration of the Guru Granth Sahib at Nanded, Maharashtra, India.
- Faith 59: Jainism Witnesses celebrations at the monolithic statue of Lord Gomateshwara, Shravanabelagola, Hassan district, India.
- Faith 60: Hinduism: Gorehabba ritual. Takes part in the Gorehabba ritual during Diwali at Gummatapura, a village on the Karnataka-Tamil Nadu border, southern India.