Episode Two: The Far East
Directed, Filmed & Series Produced by Graham Johnston
- Faith 11: Japanese Shinto: Witnesses the cleansing, Shinto fire festival of Shingū, Wakayama, Japan.
- Faith 12: Buddhism, The Naked Man festival - Visits the Buddhist fertility festival at Okayama, Japan.
- Faith 13: Hindu street shrine - Visits a busy, popular Hindu shrine in downtown Bangkok used by Buddhist worshippers.
- Faith 14: Theravada Buddhism - Interviews a monk of Theravada Buddhism, describing its importance in Thailand.
- Faith 15: Confucianism - Looking at the Confucian religion within communist China.
- Faith 16: Chinese Taoism - Interviews a solitary Taoist monk on Mount Hua, China about Taoism.
- Faith 17: Reflects on the rise of Pentecostalism in South Korea and visits the Yoido Full Gospel Church in Seoul, recognized by the Guinness Book of World Records as having the world's largest congregation.
- Faith 18: Korean Shamanism - Visits a shaman in rural South Korea and reflects on the possible revival of Korean shamanism.
- Faith 19: Cao Dai - Visits the headquarters of the recently created religion of Cao Dai at Tay Ninh, Vietnam.
- Faith 20: Mother Goddess - Attends a ceremony celebrating the Vietnamese spirit religion of the Mother Goddess.